Address: 12189 S Williams St. Dunnellon, FL 34432
Phone: (352) 489-2397
Mon-Friday: 7 am – 10 pm
Sat & Sunday: 7 am – 11 pm
Ownership of the resort includes Capt. Bob and Dallise Jewett. We have been working on many improvements and renovations to better serve our customers, including the addition of The Blue Gator, a tiki bar & restaurant, offering great food, cold beer, a relaxing atmosphere, live music, and good times.
The Gator Den at Angler’s Resort offers newly constructed motel rooms, with air conditioning, mini fridge, Cable TV with large screens, microwave, and coffee maker; a full service fully stocked bait and tackle shop; boat rentals, including fiberglass fishing boats, aluminum fishing boats and pontoon boats, as well as airboat tours for those who want to witness the beauty of the rivers.
There are lots of activities available in and around Dunnellon
- Airboat tours With Capt. Bob of Captain Bob’s Air-boat Tours
- Rent a fishing boat or pontoon boat
- Shop in Dunnellon’s historic district, where you’ll find gift shops, antique shops, a Florida bookstore, craft shops, and more
- Relax at Dunnellon’s City Beach or the nearby Fort Island Gulf Beach in Crystal River
- Visit Rainbow Springs State Park
- Play golf at the many nearby public golf courses
- Visit the Crystal River Archaeological Park
- Visit the Silver Springs Attraction